General instructions for abstracts submission:
- The submission period is until November 18, 2019. (Originally on Nov. 11, 2019, but extended on popular request.)
- In order to submit an abstract it is necessary to be registered on the UPV Open Congress System. If no registration was ever made for previous UPV scientific journals or events: UPV OCS REGISTER HERE
- Abstracts must be submitted online: ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION HERE
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, must include the tittle and the main body, which will have an extension between 150 and 300 words.
- The abstract format is free (there is not “template” for abstracts), just follow the instructions of the sending platform.
- The Organizing Committee will review the adequacy of the abstract to the scope of the congress in order to accept the communication. Proposals will be classified according to the topics proposed in the congress.